if you want to become a black belt in Judo, This is the first group (out of five) of techniques that you have to demonstrate. A side note, in Portugal for some years now, to attain first Dan, you really only need to do the first three of the groups… and for furthermore to attain second Dan you will need to perform the all five of the Judo groups.
You will need to perform the Nage-No-Kata, which is divided into 5 groups and each one of these consists of the 3 following techniques:
– Koshi-waza (Uki-goshi / Harai-goshi / Tsurikomi-goshi)
– Yoko-sutemi-waza (Yoko-gake / Yoko-guruma / Uki-waza)
– Ashi-waza (Okuri-ashi-harai / Sasae-tsurikomi-ashi / Uchi-mata)
– Te-waza (Uki-otoshi / Ippon-seoi-nage / Kata-guruma)
– Ma-sutemi-waza (Tomoe-nage / Ura-nage / Sumi-gaeshi)