The MMA Fighting iOS app is not compatible with Apple iOS 11, which launches on Tuesday, Sept. 19th. As a result, anyone who upgrades their iPhone to iOS 11 will no longer be able to use the MMA Fighting app on their phone.
For those who use an older version of iOS, the MMA Fighting app will be officially decommissioned by the end of the year.
Still want MMA Fighting on your home screen? No problem! Follow the instructions below to keep MMA Fighting at your fingertips.
1. In Safari, navigate to www.mmafighting.com
2. Click the action icon (the box with the arrow coming out the top) on the bottom bar
3. Click “Add to Home Screen”
4. On the ensuing page, rename the link to something short and catchy, like “MMAF” or “MMA Fighting”
5. Hit “Add” and you’ll see the MMA Fighting direct link right on your home screen! You’re all set.
Source:: mma fighting