Bellator 206: Mousasi vs. MacDonald Quick Results
Bellator 206: Mousasi vs. MacDonald takes place on Saturday, Sept. 29, in San Jose, Calif. The main event features a champion vs. champion superfight, as welterweight titleholder Rory MacDonald challenges Gegard Mousasi for his Bellator middleweight belt. The co-main event pits a fourth bout between Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Wanderlei Silva.
In a Bellator Welterweight Grand Prix opening round bout, Douglas Lima squares off with Andrey Koreshkov. Both are former Bellator welterweight champions.
The event is Bellator’s first of its partnership with streaming service DAZN, but you can check out the full live results below.
TRENDING > Dana White: Nate Diaz Isn’t Getting a 165-Pound Title Fight, but the Bout is Still On
Bellator 206 Main Card
- Gegard Mousasi vs. Rory MacDonald
- Rampage Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva
- Douglas Lima vs. Andrey Koreshkov
- Aaron Pico def. Leandro Higo by TKO (punches) at 3:19 of round 1
- Keri Melendez def. Dakota Zimmerman via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Gaston Bolanos def. Ysidro Gutierrez via TKO (punches) at 1:37 of round 2
Bellator 206 Prelims
- Adam Piccolotti def. James Terry via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Cass Bell def. Ty Costa via submission (armbar) at 3:06 of round 2
- Arlene Blencowe def. Amber Leibrock via TKO (slam and punches) at 1:23 of round 3
- Jeremiah Labiano def. Justin Smitley via TKO (punches) at 3:28 of round 1
- Josh San Diego def. Joe Neal via split decision (28-29, 30-27, 29-28)
- Chuck Campbell def. Joseph Ramirez via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Anthony Figueroa Jr. def. Samuel Romero via unanimous decision (29-27, 28-26, 29-26)