One week out, Invicta FC 25 is undergoing another shakeup.
The promotion announced Wednesday that Stephanie Egger has pulled out of her bantamweight bout vs. Yaya Rincon (2-1) for undisclosed reasons. Newcomer Courtney King (1-0) has been scheduled as a replacement, and the fight will now be contested at 145 pounds.
Invicta FC 25, which takes place at the Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino in Lemoore, Calif. on Aug. 31, already saw a major change to its slate earlier this month, when an injury to Jodie Esquibel forced her to withdraw from her strawweight bout opposite former champion Livia Renata Souza (10-1). Esquibel was replaced by Janaisa Morandin (9-0).
In the main event, Raquel Pa’aluhi (6-5) faces two-time title challenger Yana Kunitskaya (9-3, 1 NC) for the vacant Invicta bantamweight championship.
Invicta FC 25 airs live on Fight Pass on Aug. 31 at 9PM ET.
See the updated fight card below:
- Raquel Pa’aluhi vs. Yana Kunitskaya
- Livia Renata Souza vs. Janaisa Morandin
- Alexa Conners vs. Katharina Lehner
- Sharon Jacobson vs. Kali Robbins
- Shino VanHoose vs. Alyse Anderson
- Amberlynn Orr vs. Sarah Kleczka
- Yaya Rincon vs. Courtney King
- Cheri Muraski vs. Tracy Cortez
- Ashley Medina vs. Jillian DeCoursey
Source:: mma fighting