Combate Americas has added several new bouts to its first Combate Estrellas event.
The promotion announced on Tuesday the addition of six new fights, including a featherweight bout between Pablo Sabori and Jose Estrada, which will go down on the main card of the event. This fight card is the first event of a two-part series called Combate Estrellas, and it’s scheduled to take place on April 13 at the Shrine Expo Hall in Los Angeles.
Sabori competed in the third season of The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America. He was eliminated by tournament runner-up Claudio Puelles in the quarter-finals of the tournament. Mexico’s Sabori is 26 years old and sports a professional MMA record of 7-4.
On the other side, the 27-year-old Estrada is 4-1 in his fighting career with all his professional bouts being under the Combate Americas banner. Each of his four victories have come via finish.
Below is the full list of fights added to Combate Estrellas on Tuesday:
- Pablo Sabori vs. Jose Estrada
- Rafa Garcia vs. Chase Gibson
- Paulina Granados vs. Sheila Padilla
- Danny Ramirez vs. Erick Gonzalez
- Javier Garcias vs. Gabriel Green
- Heinrich Wassmer vs. Michael Reyes
- John Castaneda (16-3) vs. Marc Gomez (21-11) – bantamweight bout (main event)
- Amanda Serrano (0-0 vs. Erendira Ordonez (2-1) – women’s flyweight bout (co-main event)
- Jose Estrada (4-1) vs. Pablo Sabori (8-4) – featherweight bout
- Rafa Garcia (5-0) vs. Chase Gibson (8-2) – lightweight bout
- Paulina Granados (4-3) vs. Sheila Padilla (3-2) – women’s atomweight bout
- Danny Ramirez (6-3) vs. Erick Gonzalez (7-2) – lightweight bout
- Javier Garcia (3-0) vs. Gabriel Green (7-2) – lightweight bout
- Heinrich Wassmer (6-2) vs. Michael Reyes (3-4-1) – flyweight bout