Texas isn’t taking any chances following the UFC’s latest event, handing out suspensions to every fighter on the card.
Texas isn’t taking any chances on several fighters that competed at UFC Fight Night 104.
Several fighters, including a few winners, have been suspended indefinitely by the commission until a doctor clears them to compete again. James Vick, Curtis Blaydes, Adam Milstead, Michinori Tanaka, Chas Skelly, Tecia Torres, and Bec Rawlings all got the same determination from doctors working for the commission.
Typically, we’d get a little bit of juicy information regarding the nature of injuries suffered by fighters, but that’s not how it works in Texas. So this time we’ll just have to try and read into things based on the length of suspensions. It is worth mentioning that any of these fighters could be back in action sooner than the dates listed following an examination that clears up whatever the commission was worried about following the event.
Here’s the full list.
- James Vick: Suspended indefinitely
- Curtis Blaydes: Suspended indefinitely
- Adam Milstead: Suspended indefinitely
- Michinori Tanaka: Suspended indefinitely
- Chas Skelly: Suspended indefinitely
- Tecia Torres: Suspended indefinitely
- Bec Rawlings: Suspended indefinitely
- Dennis Bermudez: Suspended until April 6
- Anthony Hamilton: Suspended until April 6
- Alex Morono: Suspended until April 6
- Daniel Jolly: Suspended until April 6
- Marcel Fortuna: Suspended until March 22
- Jessica Andrade: Suspended until March 22
- Angela Hill: Suspended until March 7
- Ricardo Ramos: Suspended until March 7
- Niko Price: Suspended until March 7
- Abel Trujillo: Suspended until February 20
- Volkan Oezdemir: Suspended until February 20
- Ovince Saint Preux: Suspended until February 20
- Chan Sung Jung: Suspended until February 14
- Felice Herrig: Suspended until February 14
- Alexa Grasso: Suspended until February 14
- Chris Gruetzemacher: Suspended until February 12
- Khalil Rountree: Suspended until February 12
Texas has a reputation for being a bit looser regulations wise than your average state commission, but it seems like they’re taking no chances here. Every single fighter that competed on the card was suspended for a period of time, if only for a week or two for eight of them.
For more UFC Fight Night 104 news and results, click here!
Source:: mma mania