The Show Money crew is Paul the economist, Jason the lawyer, and John the man who knows everyone and everything in MMA. In today’s episode, the guys break down the UFC’s opening salvo to attempt to win the antitrust lawsuit without a trial, the recently-announced nine-figure Bellator-DAZN deal, Conor McGregor’s return to the Octagon, and even go off on an Alliance MMA tangent for a bit.
For those interested in specific parts, here are the start times for each segment:
- The UFC’s motion for summary judgment – 0:50
- We take some Twitter questions – 54:55
- Bellator’s streaming deal with DAZN, where we also weave in UFC antitrust and Mark Hunt lawsuit topics – 1:00:55
- Conor McGregor’s return to the cage – 1:20:00
- Random tangents on Alliance MMA and UFC and fighter attorneys probably having to listen the entire show – 1:41:20
Subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel for all sorts of video goodness and visit the YouTube link and SoundCloud if you have any trouble with the embedded video.