UFC lightweight standout and current TUF 25 contestant James Krause sits in with the Amigos this week.
Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. This episode is loaded with great content, courtesy of our special guest, UFC lightweight standout, James Krause. We also have new installments of our popular segments: RantyPants™ and Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™.
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
RantyPants™ – 15:50
Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™ – 32:35
James Krause – 48:05
Here is a summary of each interview segment, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
James Krause (48:05 mark)
- Possibility of move to 170
- Difficulties of making the 156-pound limit
- If the bad blood between Garbrandt and Dillashaw is real
- How he got a nasty staph infection that left him hospitalized for 10 days
- If he feels the current TUF format has any life left in it
- His views on adding more weight divisions
- If he feels the CSAC ruling to additionally take 20% of win bonuses is fair
- Thoughts on money fights clogging up divisions
- Thoughts on the playing field beginning to even out with Bellator snagging top talent
- TV shows he’s keeping up with
- Why he wants to beat up Daffy Duck
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- UFC Fortaleza discussion
- Dana White’s latest regarding Mayweather/McGregor
- New CSAC fines for missing weight
- Matt Hughes to possibly un-retire and go to Bellator
- Vitor Belfort has 1 fight left on UFC contract
- Fight bookings (Gastelum/Silva)
- UFC releases Larkin (he signs with Bellator)
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™
- Staff predictions and standings
You can check out the entire show here or via the embedded player below. Remember, if you’re looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we’re under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.