The Amigos are back with the week’s MMA news, UFC 212 main card breakdown and more.
Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. We’ve got a great episode this week, featuring an in-depth look at the MMA community’s news of the week and a UFC 212 main card breakdown. We also have new installments of our popular segments: RantyPants™ Q&A with Captain Kidd™ and Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™.
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
- Q&A with Captain Kidd™ – 11:50
- RantyPants™ – 35:55
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™ – 45:50
Here is a summary of each segment, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- Dana White’s idea that a 50/50 split for McGregor/Mayweather is fair
- GSP’s eye injury that the UFC knew about all along
- Brandon Vera’s booting of Angela Magana from Alliance MMA
- Germaine de Randamie’s refusal to fight Cris Cyborg and subsequent return to 135
- Roy Nelson’s move to Bellator
- Ronda Rousey to be a team captain for the Battle of the Network Stars reboot
- Rousey posts are doing lower numbers in the media due to her self-imposed exile
- Bitor Belfort has a service dog
- UFC 212 discussion
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™
- Q&A with Captain Kidd™
- Staff predictions and standings
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you’re looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we’re under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.