Mookie Alexander and Stephie Haynes provide weekly news coverage as well as an in-depth review of last Saturday’s Mayweather-McGregor fight.
Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. We’ve got a special episode this week, featuring an in-depth look at the MMA community’s news of the week and an in-depth review of the Mayweather-McGregor mega-fight. We also have a new installment of our popular segment Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg ™.
*Iain Kidd had some pressing family matters to attend to, so it was just Mookie and Stephie this week.*
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™ – 40:20
Here is a summary of each segment, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- Mayweather-McGregor recap
- How well did McGregor do?
- What’s next for McGregor?
- McGregor’s future in combat sports
- Is Zuffa Boxing going to become a real thing?
- Bob Arum says WME-IMG tried to buy Top Rank
- UFC’s new deal with 7-Eleven
- Derrick Lewis’ heroic rescue efforts in Houston in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™ – 40:20
- Staff predictions and standings
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you’re looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we’re under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.