The Amigos are back with your weekly news update, a preview of UFC 216 and a Q & A session regarding USADA’s un-banning of CBD oil.
Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. We’ve got a great episode today featuring an in-depth look at the MMA community’s news of the week and a preview of this weekend’s UFC 216 card. We also have new installments of our popular segments Q & A with Captain Kidd™ and Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg ™.
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
Here is a summary of the topics discussed, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
Q & A with Captain Kidd™ (Re: Cris Cyborg sample collection drama) – 13:40
Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™ – 32:32
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- UFC media deal coming to an end
- Rumble possibly returning to UFC action at heavyweight
- Cris Cyborg claims negotiations are off for Holm fight (manager says no offer has been made yet)
- UFC 216 preview
- Fight News Dump:
- Holloway vs. Edgar
- Gaethje vs. Alvarez
- Condit vs. Magny
- Bellator 184 preview
- Q & A with Captain Kidd™
- Cannabidiol – CBD – is being removed from the WADA prohibited list in 2018. Captain Kidd has all the details
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™
- Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz cancelled after Ortiz fails for same substance as JDS
- Tennis player gets one-year ban after testing positive for cocaine
- George Foreman vs. Steven Seagal!
- Staff predictions and standings
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you’re looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we’re under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.