Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. We’ve got a great episode today featuring an in-depth look at the MMA community’s news of the week and a review of UFC 227. We also have a fresh installment of our popular segment Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™.
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
Here is a summary of the topics discussed, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- Conor McGregor is back, Nate Diaz is mad again because of reasons as yet unknown — 2:59
- 20 of 26 UFC fighters above 10%, Brett Johns & Alex Perez recommended to move up a weight class — 11:41
- Will Johnson get his rematch with Henry Cejudo? Or will Cejudo end up fighting Dillashaw next? — 20:48
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™ — 24:59
- President Trump attacks LeBron James for some reason
- Sergey Kovalev gets brutally knocked out by Eleider Alvarez in huge upset
- WNBA team forfeits critical regular season game after cross-country flight to Washington DC goes horribly wrong
- Dana White says stuff:— 48:28
- “Going to continue to build” Greg Hardy’s career
- TUF isn’t cancelled
- Alvarez free to look for a contract elsewhere, UFC wants young guys going for the title
- Zuffa Boxing on the shelf
- Willing to have conversation with Ben Askren when he’s not under contract elsewhere
- Khabib Nurmagomedov mocks the homeless — 54:08
- Staff standings — 1:11:19
- Iain: 101-54
- Mookie: 91-64
- Stephie: 89-66
You can check out the entire show here. Remember, if you’re looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we’re under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.