This week, Iain, Mookie and Stephie discuss all the UFC Athlete Retreat chaos and the public optics of Cyborg’s assault on Angela Magana.
Welcome to your weekly dose of Three Amigos Podcast fun. We’ve got a special episode this week, featuring an in-depth look at Cris Cyborg’s physical altercation with Angela Magana, the UFC Athlete Retreat and more. We also have new installments of our popular segments: RantyPants™ and Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg ™.
Ordered Listing with timestamps:
- RantyPants™ – 23:25
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™ – 47:30
Here is a summary of each segment, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
The hosts discuss a variety of topics that include:
- UFC Retreat: Chaos surrounding Cyborg and Magana
- UFC Retreat: Drunk Budweiser rep
- UFC Retreat: Reebok cringe moments
- Renan Barao back to 135 and fighting Aljamain Sterling
- Possibility of Mighty Mouse vs. TJ Dillashaw
- Rory MacDonald’s rumored $400K fight purse and Bellator debut
- Robert Whittaker vs. Yoel Romero for MW interim belt
- UFC Stockholm discussion
- Sports That Can’t Stop No Double Leg™
- Staff predictions and standings
You can check out the entire show HERE. Remember, if you’re looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we’re under the MMA Nation name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Three Amigos Podcast, Iain Kidd and Mookie Alexander or our Facebook fan page, Three Amigos Pod.