Titan FC is loading the deck for its first trip to the Dominican Republic.
On Saturday afternoon, MMA Fighting confirmed several new matchups, including a pair of title fights, have added to the upcoming Titan FC 57 event, which is set to go down on Oct. 19 at the Pabellón de Esgrima Juan Pablo Duarte del Centro Olímpico in the Santo Domingo.
On top of the already announced main event title fight bout between welterweight champ Uros Jurisic and Michael Graves, the promotion adds a lightweight title scrap between Martin Brown vs. Johansser Paulino and flyweight title fight in Juan Puerta vs. Renaldo Adolfo De Los Santos.
UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman’s brother Mohammed Usman will also compete on the card against an opponent yet to be announced.
Additionally, two Fighting Force bantamweight World Grand Prix semi-final bouts will go down. The promotion had signed a three-year partnership with the promotion, which will have them hosting two events per year on the Caribbean country. Tommy Garcia will also take on Juan Reyes, while Elias Faustin faces Alberto Blas.
With these latest additions, here is how the entire card stands:
- Uros Jurisic vs. Michael Graves – Welterweight title unification bout
- Martin Brown (c) vs. Johansser Paulino – Lightweight title bout
- Juan Puerta (c) vs. Renaldo Adolfo De Los Santos – Flyweight title bout
- Mohammed Usman vs. TBD
- Tommy Garcia vs. Juan Reyes – Fighting Force bantamweight World Grand Prix semi-final
- Elias Faustin vs. Alberto Blas – Fighting Force bantamweight World Grand Prix semi-final
(c) – champion