Forget “Total Divas.” It’s time for the “Octagon Girls.”
The UFC is looking for potential Octagon Girls from Southern California as part of a new reality series. If you are fit, athletic, have never done porn, and willing to work for $500, this might be your deal.
According to Pilgrim Studios, those selected will appear in “their own unscripted series on a major cable network.”
Oh, we can’t wait.
The producers of “The Ultimate Fighter” are seeking models “to become the UFC’s newest ring girls.”
The “unscripted” reality show will document the girls’ UFC work and their personal lives. Here are the requirements:
– Are at least 21 years of age and live in Southern California
– Have a fit and athletic body type
– Are legally able to work and live in the United States
– Have never appeared in pornographic material
– Are not contractually tied to any other combat sports promotion
– Can attend scheduled auditions in North Hollywood during the week of October 24 and film a presentation for the show in mid-November.