Zane Simon and Dayne Fox are here to breakdown this event with hot takes, possible next fights, as well as reactions to the overall event.
This Saturday’s, Oct. 26th., UFC on ESPN+ 20 event, from Kailang, Singapore featured a co-main between Featherweights Michael Johnson vs. Stevie Ray and a Main Event showcasing a top-ranked Welterweight bout between Demian Maia vs Ben Askren.
Here’s a look at the fight card RESULTS & UPDATED FIGHT RECORDS:
ESPN+ 20 MAIN CARD | SATURDAY OCT. 26 8AM/5AM ETPT
- 170 lbs – Demian Maia (28-9) DEF. Ben Askren (19-2), SUB-Rear Naked Choke at 3:54 of Rd 3 of 5, Total 13:54
- 155 lbs – Stevie Ray (23-9) DEF. Michael Johnson (19-15), DEC-Majority
- 155 lbs – Beneil Dariush (17-4) DEF. Frank Camacho (22-8), SUB-Rear Naked Choke at 2:02 of Rd 1
- 265 lbs – Ciryl Gane (5-0) DEF. Dontale Mayes (7-3), SUB-Heel Hook t 4:46 of Rd 3, Total 14:46
- 170 lbs – Muslim Salikhov (16-2) DEF. Laureano Staropoli (9-2), DEC-Unanimous
FIGHT OF THE NIGHT: ($50K ea.) Demian Maia vs. Ben Askren
PERFORMANCES OF THE NIGHT: ($50K ea.) Cyril Gane, Beneil Dariush
GATE: The gate was not announced.
ESPN+ PRELIMS | 5AM/2AM ETPT
- 115 lbs – Randa Markos (10-7) DEF. Ashley Yoder (7-5), DEC-Split
- 155 lbs – Rafael Fiziev (7-1) DEF. Alex White (13-6), DEC-Unanimous
- 145 lbs – Movsar Evloev (12-0) DEF. Enrique Barzola (16-5), DEC-Unanimous
- 265 lbs – Sergey Pavlovich (14-1) DEF. Maurice Greene (8-3), KO/TKO-Punches at 2:11 of Rd 1
- 115 lbs – Loma Lookboonmee (4-1) DEF. Aleksandra Albu (3-2), DEC-Split
- 265 lbs – Raphael Pessoa (10-1) DEF. Jeff Hughes (10-3), DEC-Unanimous
Be sure to follow Zane – @TheZaneSimon, Eddie – @TheEddieMercado, and follow @BloodyElbow & @MMAMania for all the latest in MMA happenings. SBN MMA is a mixed martial arts channel presented to you by SB Nation MMA websites: BloodyElbow & MMA Mania, Share & Subscribe to get the latest in MMA News, Video Features, Live Play-by-Plays of UFC events, Post-Fight Shows & More!
If you enjoyed our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on one of our other BE Presents Channels: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes& Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM– whichever one happens to be your listening platform of choice. While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.