Renzo Gracie is probably one of the, if not the most well-liked person in all of mixed martial arts (MMA).
With his humble approach to the fight game during his prime to his affectionate smile, the jiu-jitsu ace — who is now pushing 49 years old — just seems like the type of guy you want to sit on a porch deck, knocking back a few and talking all things life.
But, if you never have the chance to experience that, it’s okay, because Renzo spoke to MMA Noise recently and offered up a few life lessons for all to live by.
1. Always smile, even to your enemies. Nothing will annoy them more.
2. Live life, don’t just survive, don’t just go through it. Enjoy every moment, even the problems.
3. Problems will come up to your life no matter what. A wall is simply something to jumped over so you can achieve your goal.
4. Love, my dear friends, is the most complicated thing. I’ve been married 25 years. I don’t know how she still blushes when she sees me naked. I believe is because I give her the man she dreams of. I’m the guy smiling in the morning, the sexy guy dancing for her in the shower. So, I keep her in love, this is the whole secret.
5. If you really want to live, use your time well.
6. In life there is only one certainty. And that’s after you are born, you are gong to die. Me, you everyone. But everything in between those two points is negotiable, so negotiate well and life will smile at you.
“Get busy living, or get busy dying.”
You’ve heard from an an all-time legend, so take this time yo think of some of your own life lessons you live by ….View full article
Source:: mma mania